I’m going to jump right into all the nitty-gritty details of this fun little sock-a-long.
- We cast on February 14th (or later if you want)
- Sock-A-Long ends on March 28th (6 weeks from cast on date)
- You must finish at least a single sock to be entered in the prizes.
- You can work your sock in whichever weight in any pattern you’d like.. my pattern recommendations below will be fingering/DK.
- Wips are welcome – but please make sure you haven’t started the heel on sock 1 to use that wip 🙂
- Use the hashtag #RoseAndPurlSockALong and/or tag me in your instagram photos so I can see your entries. Entries will be based off posts (not stories since I have a hard time keeping track of those) but you’re more than welcome to be encouraged to post to stories too!
- Each photo posted will be an entry for the final prizes
Here is a list of some patterns I think would work well with our Valentine’s Day Sock Sets. I also have a handful of other blog posts filled with sock patterns if none of these tickle your fancy:
- What to make with a 50 gram sock set
- Hand Knit Sock Patterns – Colorwork Edition
- Hand Knit Sock Patterns – DK Edition
Scroll down to the bottom of this post for a pattern discount!
Carlie from North Woods Knit Co has kindly offered a 25% on her sock patterns for this KAL. Use the code: RoseKal25 from February 14th – March 26th.