Do you have a store front?
- Rose&Purl is currently online only, but we are based in Victoria, BC. All prices are in CAD.
- We are not able to accept returns at this time. However, if you are unhappy with the quality of your order or it arrives damaged, please contact me so that we can resolve it asap.
Is your packaging eco-friendly?
- Yes, about 75% of our packaging is eco friendly, and we’re working our way to 100%! All of our interior clear bags are made from 100% recycled content. Our smaller size poly mailers (light ivory) are made from 100% recycled content, 50% post-consumer waste. As for our larger poly mailers, we are still working through our current stock of old mailers, and as soon as we’re out everything will be restocked in the 100% recycled content, 50% post-consumer waste light ivory mailers.
Do you make all of the faux fur poms yourself?
- Absolutely! Each piece of faux fur is cut, sewn, stuffed and tagged by yours truly!
How do I wash/clean my faux-fur pompom?
- All products from Rose&Purl are made with high-quality materials that need to be taken care of properly. These pom poms need to be washed sparingly. Please lightly wash them by hand ONLY if absolutely necessary, with cool water only. Lay flat to dry.
- On average shipments are out the door in 2-3 days. Please note I don’t work weekends and on Holidays. All made-to-order pom poms have a specific turn around time. Please see the pom pom page for current turn around times
- All parcels shipped within Canada are shipped via Canada Post and come with a tracking number. You will receive this information with your shipping notification email.
- If you live in the US, we have two options for shipping: Tracked (tracked packet USA) and Untracked (small packet air).
- International orders do not come with a tracking number unless tracking is purchased.
- Rose&Purl is not responsible for lost or stolen packages and is not responsible for any customs or import taxes that may apply.
- If any shipping info is entered incorrectly and the package is returned to sender, we will require payment for shipping your package again.
- Our shipping calculator is usually pretty accurate, but sometimes the computer changes too much. If there are any shipping overages that are charged during checkout, they are always refunded back onto the payment you used.
Discount Vacuum Packaging
- Prices are the following on specific yarns within Canada: $4 for 1-2 skeins, $8 for up to 4 skeins.
Please do not purchase this yarn if you have more than the allotted skeins.
- This is the most cost-effective option but sometimes takes a bit longer to arrive and is not tracked.
- Product packaging is simpler and your skein will arrive sealed in a vacuum-packed bag. I can only pack two skeins in an envelope, so if you order multiple skeins that you will receive a few happy mail packages!
- Please choose letter mail at your own risk. I am not responsible for lost letter mail packages as there is no tracking.
- This is a Canada only shipping option at this time – and only on specific products.
Can I transfer my points to someone else?
- No, points are non-transferrable at this time.
Can I receive Reward Points for following Rose&Purl on Facebook, and/or Instagram?
- Please send us an email indicating your Facebook account name and Instagram account name and we will confirm that you’re following us and will manually award the points to your account. You’ll get 50 points for following us on each platform.
What can I use my Reward Points for?
- Reward points can be used on your entire purchase on anything in-stock in the shop.
Will my Reward Points ever expire?
- No, there is no expiry on your Reward Points
Bulk Pompom Pricing
- Bulk orders can be a combinations of colors and sizes. The discounts are automatically applied at the checkout.
- 20+ pompoms: 15% off
- 50+ pompoms: 20% off
- If you are a Yarn Shop and are interested in carrying our pompoms please contact us for our wholesale pricing.
Please note: All pieces are created by hand, so no two items are identical. Please allow for slight variances from what is shown in the photos. I try very hard to accurately represent my product through photographs and description however the color of the image can vary widely from one computer monitor to another.