Do you have a store front?
- Rose&Purl is currently online only, and is based in Victoria, BC. All prices are in CAD.
- We are not able to accept returns at this time. However, if you are unhappy with the quality of your order or it arrives damaged, please contact me so that we can resolve it asap.
Think your items would be a good fit in the Rose&Purl shop?
- I’d love to hear from you! Please send me an email at email@example.com or through my contact form
Can you cake my yarn?
- This is a paid service I offer. It is $4 per skein to have me cake your yarn for you. You can just check the ‘yes I would like my yarn caked’ on every skein you’d like caked.
Is your packaging eco-friendly?
- Yes, about 75% of our packaging is eco friendly, and we’re working our way to 100%! All of our interior clear bags are made from 100% recycled content. Our smaller size poly mailers (light ivory) are made from 100% recycled content, 50% post-consumer waste. As for our larger poly mailers, we are still working through our current stock of old mailers, and as soon as we’re out everything will be restocked in the 100% recycled content, 50% post-consumer waste light ivory mailers. You can also re-use the light ivory poly mailers as they have an extra sealing strip on them!
- All gift cards purchased through Rose&Purl are final sale and non-refundable.
I want to make a sweater, do you offer a sweater quantity discount?
- Yes! The SQ discount applies to a handful of different yarns (BC Garn, Erika Knight, Wool and the Gang Feeling Good Yarn are a few examples). You can check each listing to find out if the SQ discount applies. The discount is applied automatically in the checkout.
I’m a maker, do you offer bulk discounts on Yarn?
Do you make all of the faux fur poms yourself?
- Absolutely! Each piece of faux fur is cut, sewn, stuffed and tagged by yours truly!
How do I wash/clean my faux-fur pompom?
- All products from Rose&Purl are made with high-quality materials that need to be taken care of properly. These pom poms need to be washed sparingly. Please lightly wash them by hand ONLY if absolutely necessary, with cool water only. Lay flat to dry.
- On average shipments are out the door in 2-3 days. Please note I don’t work weekends and on Holidays.
- Tracking is included in all Canadian parcel shipments. Please note that shipping fees are calculated at checkout directly from Canada Post. The more rural you are, the higher the fees and this because resources to get the package to you are far greater than those that live in urban cities.
- If you live in the US, we have four options for shipping: Tracked Packet USA and Small Packet USA Air, Expedited Parcel USA and Xpresspost USA
Small Packet USA Air does NOT have tracking included, it is the cheapest option. If you want to have your package tracked you need to purchase the shipping option with tracking listed in its name – Tracked Packet USA.
If you select an option without tracking, you will not receive a tracking number. Tracked Packet will automate a tracking number for you and include it in your shipping email.
- International orders do not come with a tracking number unless tracking is purchased.
- Rose&Purl is not responsible for lost or stolen packages and is not responsible for any customs or import taxes that may apply.
- If any shipping info is entered incorrectly and the package is returned to the sender, we will require payment for shipping your package again.
- Our shipping calculator is usually pretty accurate, but sometimes the computer changes too much. If there are any shipping overages that are charged during checkout, they are always refunded back onto the payment you used.
- We do ship world wide – if you aren’t seeing any shipping options for your country, please send me an email so I can fix this for you.
Flat Rate Shipping
- Flat rate shipping is currently available within Canada and the USA on orders over $175 CAD before taxes and shipping
- All flat rate orders will have a tracking number associated with them.
Discount Vacuum Packaging
- Prices are the following on specific yarns within Canada: $4 for 1-2 skeins, $8 for up to 4 skeins.
Please do not purchase this shipping if you have more than the allotted skeins.
- This is the most cost-effective option but sometimes takes a bit longer to arrive (4+ weeks) but it is not tracked.
- Product packaging is simpler and your skein will arrive sealed in a vacuum-packed bag. I can only pack two skeins in an envelope, so if you order multiple skeins that you will receive a few happy mail packages!
- Please note that I cannot vacuum seal caked yarn, so please keep that in mind when placing your order.
- Items such as knitting needles, stitch markers, stitch stoppers, woven labels, crochet hooks, stichers and enamel pins can be shipped with the vacuum sealed orders. *does not include knitting needle/crochet hook sets*
- Please choose letter mail at your own risk. I am not responsible for lost letter mail packages as there is no tracking.
- This is a Canada only shipping option at this time – and only on specific products.
Can I transfer my points to someone else?
- No, points are non-transferrable at this time.
Can I receive Reward Points for following Rose&Purl on Facebook, and/or Instagram?
- Please send us an email indicating your Facebook account name and Instagram account name and we will confirm that you’re following us and will manually award the points to your account. You’ll get 50 points for following us on each platform.
What can I use my Reward Points for?
- Reward points can be used on your entire purchase on anything in-stock in the shop.
Will my Reward Points ever expire?
- No, there is no expiry on your Reward Points
Bulk Pompom Pricing
- Bulk orders can be a combinations of colors and sizes. The discounts are automatically applied at the checkout.
20+ pompoms: 15% off
50+ pompoms: 20% off
- If you are a Yarn Shop and are interested in carrying our pompoms please contact us for our wholesale pricing.
Please note: All pieces are created by hand, so no two items are identical. Please allow for slight variances from what is shown in the photos. I try very hard to accurately represent my product through photographs and description however the color of the image can vary widely from one computer monitor to another.