Happy Thursday, friends! I feel like I’ve shared a few posts about yarn, but haven’t shared much about the tools you use to make things with said yarn.
My favourite knitting needles (and crochet hooks.. you know for those 2-3 times I crochet a year 😂) are by far Lykke, with a very close second being Chiaogoo.. but more on that later!
Anyways, as soon as I started bringing yarn into our little Canadian online yarn shop I knew I had to bring in Lykke. These are the needles I reach for 9 times out of 10.
So, here are some of the details about the Lykke knitting needles and crochet hooks.
- Birchwood (except Grove, those are Bamboo) needle tips with attached metal connector
- Black plastic cable with one size fits all needle connector allows for simpler needle changes than some competitors
- Largest needle size at US 17 works great for chunky yarns
- Rounder tips for less splitting of yarn (The crochet hook has a slight point on the tip)
- Engraved needle size in both mm and US sizing
- Hand Crafted by Nepal artisans
Here is what we carry from their amazing product line:
- 3.5″ Interchangeable knitting needle tips in all sizes
- 5″ Interchangeable knitting needle tips in all sizes
- Crochet hooks in all sizes
- 3.5″ Interchangeable knitting needle set in Driftwood, Umber and Grove
- 5″ Interchangeable knitting needle set in Driftwood, Umber and Grove
- Crochet hook set in Driftwood and Umber
- extra cords for both 3.5″ and 5″ interchangeable tips.
Have you used Lykke knitting needles before? Let me know in the comments!